Enjoy the Photo & Video galleries from previous years.
The best way to view the galleries is to select either the “slideshow” or “PicLens” options at the top of the gallery page, select the icon on the lower right hand side of the slideshow window to switch it to full screen and then use your left/right arrow keys on the keyboard to navigate through the pictures.
Registration for the BEAT 2015 Tour is now open
“B.E.A.T.” ~ BRITISH EURO AUTO TOUR
SATURDAY & SUNDAY, APRIL 18th. & 19th. , 2015
PHOENIX ~ FLAGSTAFF 18TH. YEAR ~ THANKS TO YOU !
Please join other owners of cars manufactured in Great Britain and Europe on a 2-day auto tour starting in Phoenix and cruising to Wickenburg where we will have coffee and donuts. Leaving Wickenburg we will travel through the Joshua Tree National Forest along Highway 93 & 96 to Kirkland. We will enter Prescott from the west. There will be special parking on Whiskey Row for lunch & shopping. The drive will continue over Mingus Mountain through Jerome & Clarkdale. The final stop will be Little America in Flagstaff.
Please arrive Saturday morning at 5:30 A.M. to get checked in and pick up your goodie bag.
DEPARTURE IS 6:30 A.M. SHARP FROM I 17 AND DUNLAP RD. IN PHOENIX.
Cars will gather in the parking lot off the northbound frontage road (north of the Sheraton Crescent Hotel).
Sunday morning we will return back to Phoenix by way of Highway 87 through Payson or Highway 260 into Camp Verde and then Highway 17 into Phoenix.
THE $125.00 / PER VEHICLE REGISTRATION FEE WILL BE LIMITED TO REGISTRATION CLOSING ON MARCH 13, 2015 OR THE FIRST 150 PAID REGISTRATIONS RECEIVED.
REGISTRATION IS $ 125.00 PER VEHICLE & INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION IS:
- Dash Plaque / Magnetic Name Tag / Driver’s short sleeve t-shirt / Goodie bag with extras / Rally book with directions, event time table and additional information / Silk screened license plate logo for front of vehicle Coffee & donuts in Wickenburg
- Lunch “B.E.A.T. Bucks” coupon in Prescott
- Individual car/driver pictures in Flagstaff
- Social hour with appetizers Saturday evening at Little America
- Raffle prizes during Sunday’s breakfast (40-50 Items) – there will be a one-prize maximum per registration – you will be provided with your tickets during Sunday’s breakfast
- Trailer assistance to the next safe location moving forward on the route
NOT INCLUDED WITH YOUR $125.00 REGISTRATION:
- Additional t-shirts, additional magnetic name tag or magnetic sign (11×19 can be personalized)
- Dinner & lodging Saturday evening at Little America in Flagstaff
- Breakfast Sunday morning at Little America in Flagstaff
Just a couple notes to let you know where your registration money is also applied to:
Gas & driver’s expenses for the chase / flat bed, emergency assistance vehicle
Prescott for street closures, rental of barricades & police assistance for special parking on “Whiskey Row”
Little America for rental of the banquet room for both Saturday’s social hour & Sunday’s breakfast, appetizers & bartenders at the social hour and rental of televisions for the viewing of Saturday’s & Sunday’s digital pictures
Also, if you want to buy raffle tickets for the “Gift Baskets” they will be available Sunday morning.
Lodging at Little America: 1 800 352-4386 Mention “ B.E.A.T. ”
to receive your special room rate of $103 & $123.
Here is a link to Register at Little America
Please note that Little America will be charging the credit card on file 2 weeks prior to the event
in order to have a smoother & faster check-in process.
Questions: Mike / Janice @ 480.544.3962 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We are still in negotiations with the cities on the route for the event.
Location changes might be made at a later date.